Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering Online LLP Registration Procedure India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to get a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide you the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these stamped with proper stamp duty. These signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and after verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of your company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may be expensive of money. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to execute each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and choose a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.